Bike Region Schaffhauserland
Offers and tips
Mountain biking in Schaffhauserland
Nestled in a paradisiacal landscape, characterized by the Rhine, endless vineyards, dense forests and the hills of the Randen, as if made for mountain bikers - that is the Schaffhauserland. Whoever thinks of the northernmost canton of Switzerland inevitably has an image of the thundering Rhine Falls in their mind. But the border region between Stein am Rhein and Klettgau has so much more to offer. With its culinary delights, cultural diversity and perfect symbiosis of modernity and tradition, Schaffhausen has definitely earned a place in our hearts.
Due to the numerous trails around the Hegau volcanoes and the Randen, the region has long since ceased to be an insider tip among mountain bikers. Whether family outing or enduro action - the Schaffhauserland leaves nothing to be desired. Our partners provide you with everything you need to pursue your passion during the day and to be pampered in the evening. The "limitless" possibilities will inspire you.
- Ibecx discovery tour in Schaffhauserland with Sandro Schmid (German)
- Schaffhauserland Bike Route 50 (German)
- Blogpost from Weltweit Draussen: Schaffhauserland MTB-Tour Nr. 50 (German)
- Round trip Reiathöfe (German)
- Round trip Randen (German)
- Mountain bike round trip around Wannenberg (German)
- Bikepark Schienerberg (German)